Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Hurricane

or any other name for that matter. It reminds me of the chaos in my head, that is neither good or bad, it just is like that at the moment. I am navigating through interesting times and I think this sort of represents what I am working through. We tend to run in circles, meet the same challenges and situations all the time, it means we very seldom step out of the whirlpool and make a leap out. The saying "History repeats itself" is a perfect example of that.
I am working on taking that leap, and at the moment am completely embracing my chaos, sometimes with more grace and ease than other times. It is all part of the process. These photos are of unfinished piece I tend to use for the upcoming show in May.
It is one of those pieces I'm not sure about, but I think I like it more than not.


No comments: