Friday, April 11, 2008

The New Beginnings


Today is the first day of the new chapter. I will avoid to be my usual self. The one that has all the planning, all days figured out from the get go so I can protect myself from boredom and thinking about "what if it doesn't work out".

I've been lucky enough to spend a lot of time recently turning inwards and finding ways to reconnect with myself and I think this new chapter is coming at an excellent time. I feel confident in myself and in my work that I will allow for it to just carry my on and into the unknown.

I've always yearned for that, but was a little scared of loosing the steady safe ground that I've created for myself. I guess I just got that little nudge.

I am incredibly happy to have support in my partner in crime. For a while it was a thorn in my side, he was so unenthusiastic about the idea, but now that things organically happened in this direction he is quite supportive. So Thank You!

I will use this space to organize my thoughts and as something that I can always come back to and look to as my little playlist. I am incredibly happy right now and I will impregnante my entire mind with this feeling so it carries me through everything that comes my way.

I am happy in my small space and I will grow out of it into many different directions.

No comments: